Today in this day and age all the people are running here and there. As such there is no happiness and satisfaction in life. You check out the billionaires of the world and all they care about is their wealth. While on the other hand there are masses, extremely poor people who are starving to death day in day out.
Where do we stand? What are we doing? Are we mere spectators watching the show or do we too belong to one of such categories? Where actually are we headed? My life, my family, my money; is that it? Is this our purpose of living?
Every where you see hopelessness and pessimism; we don’t trust anyone and worst than that we don’t support anyone. If a person raises his voice against the injustice, we think he is crazy. Instead of landing a helping hand and support the cause and strengthen the chain of resistance, we turn around and do the opposite. We taunt such people and pass sarcastic remarks such as “What can you do?” and “What can I do?” There are billions living in this world. I cannot do anything. Nobody will listen to me.
That’s what you think. Taking the first step is always difficult but as you move along you find that it was not too difficult after all. It’s all about believing in yourself, your abilities, your potential. Pessimists are bound to fail. Obviously negative thinking will never ever permit you to stand up and do great things in life. Who are you afraid of the world or your own self?
Life is going on from the day of its inception and it will continue to. People come and depart but life goes on. Do you want to spend your life just the way it is going? What the big deal in it? Living for a greater cause is indeed a big deal. Use your potential to bring in change. You as an educated person must always be optimistic. Here are a few things which can help you get motivated and do great things in life in the midst of selfishness and materialism:
- Read books regarding the lives of people who made impossible, possible
- Gather yourself around people who believe in the same cause
- Consider optimism and hope as your strength, something that you have and others don’t and that’s what makes you special
- Trust your abilities and identify the areas where you can utilize them to bring about a change in the life of others
- Mobilize people and make them realize that just sitting and discussing will do no good. We need to stand up and let our voices be heard against all the injustice in this world
- Lastly, have a source of inspiration for yourself. In the midst of all the troubles and worries when your eyes are full of tears, turn back to him and ask him for the guidance. Who better to refer to than your own creator?
“Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.” Helen Keller